Account Manager Wanted
Ready to work at one of the fastest growing and heavy hitting creative agencies in DFW? Working at Ilfusion is a dream come true. Creativity is welcomed and ingenuity is encouraged. We only hire highly motivated individuals who fit well with our team.
Ilfusion creatives must be committed to an exceptional level of customer satisfaction and have a desire to love their job. Driving results for our clients is what drives us. We want dedicated people who never get slowed down by a bump in the road. Our work is fast-paced, and we work in an upbeat, creative and fun environment.
The Account Manager serves as the primary contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager will build strong relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
• Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and expedient manner, informing the Director of Accounts of any problems that may arise.
• Works closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed and all quality standards are met
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
• Communicates the client’s goals and represents the client’s interests to the team.
• Effectively utilizes Basecamp, Ilfusion’s client management software.
• Presents deliverables to clients explaining all aspects of work performed, including client metrics.
• Meets with clients via phone, video conference or in-person for strategy meetings.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and production team and sets proper client expectations.
• Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates capabilities to the client.
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
• Minimum 3 years of Account Management experience
• Extremely detail oriented
• Technical competence (understanding of social media channels, web technology and new marketing techniques)
• Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
• High level of personal initiative and works well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Proven track record of excellent customer service