Best Reasons to Use Social Media for Business
By now I’m sure we’ve all been educated about social media, or at least enough to know that it’s undoubtedly important for the growth and success of your business. Though there are many blogs, lists, articles, webinars, and videos on the web telling you about the intricate workings of this vastly expanding phenomena that is Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to present you with the best reasons to use social media for business.
Here it goes:
1. The internet is your playground.
2. You can socialize in your pajamas.
3. You have the ability to have omnipresence.
4. It’s better than door-to-door sales.
5. You can eat pound cake while you market your business through Social Media.
6. You can reach millions of people with the click of a mouse.
7. You won’t have to cold call people and get cursed at and hung up on because you interrupted their dinner.
8. Your ads can be right in the pocket of the consumer.
9. Because Chuck Norris is too busy with his awesomeness to advertise for you.
10. It’s cheaper than most other forms of marketing.
11. It’s easier than battling a Medieval dragon.
12. Your addiction to Twitter and avidly tweeting can actually serve a purpose.
13. Two words: Facebook Deals.
14. Because not everyone can have a giant bat symbol in the sky.
15. Your market is never-ending.
16. Because it’s better than marketing on the Death Star.
17. You can establish relationships with consumers without ever having to meet them face-to-face.
18. Because if you don’t have a social media presence, you might as well close up shop.
19. It’s so simple, even a cave…dweller can do it.
20. You get to play on Facebook all day and get paid for it.
21. Because everybody’s doing it, and let’s face it, bandwagon marketing works pretty well.
22. It’s smart.
23. You will get more business.
24. It’s NOT stupid.
25. You have the ability to acquire a large fan base.
26. Because the newspaper is dying.
27. Because Earth revolves around the Sun.
28. Your business has the opportunity to grow intensely through virality.
29. Because “Reality” TV sucks.
30. It gives you the chance to be famous (or at least well “liked”)!
We ♥ Social Media!
Tagged with: facebook, linkedin, social media for business, twitter, youtube