How Do I Get Found On Google?
The question: “How do I get found on Google?”
The answer: “There are a number of components that can help.”
1. Websites built on a content management system platform such as WordPress, Drupal or Joomla are designed to deliver better search results on search engines such as Google. WordPress is especially adept as it was built from the ground up with SEO in mind.
2. Having someone who knows SEO (search engine optimization) go over your site will help greatly. There are many tools which can be used to analyze and update a site in order to yield greater search results.
3. Using social media to promote your website is a great way to drive more traffic to it. Over time, search engines can see that your site has quality traffic and will consider you to have more credibility. Sites with good credibility are more likely to have success with search engine results.
4. Back-links from other sites are a great way to get better search engine results however, only links that come from sites of a greater Google Page Rank than yours will give you great results. Sites with a lower Page Rank can work against you.
5. Frequent, relevant activity is of vital importance when looking for search engine results. If you are blogging regularly on your website and the content is relevant to your business, you will have more success on the web. Blogging is an absolute must when you desire good results. If Google looks over your site and sees inactivity, your site can drop down the list of search results.
6. Search engine marketing is one tool which many of your competitors are most likely using. Pay Per Click campaigns such as Google Adwords can have a direct impact on your ability to be found. If your budget is decent and you have an aggressive campaign, you can almost guarantee a boost in results. Pay Per Click is often looked upon as too costly, however it can improve your search engine results greatly.
There are many other ways to be found on Google, these are some of the most powerful. So if you find yourself asking, “How can my business be found on Google?” just remember there are many components, and if you are willing to commit the time and money it takes, you WILL be found.
Tagged with: back-links, drive traffic, drupal, get found, google+, joomla, search engine optimization, search engines, SEO, wordpress