Social Media Strategist Wanted
Ready to work at one of the fastest growing and heavy hitting creative agencies in DFW? Working at Ilfusion is a dream come true. Creativity is welcomed and ingenuity is encouraged. We only hire highly motivated individuals who fit well with our team.
Ilfusion Creatives must be committed to an exceptional level of customer satisfaction and have a desire to love their job. We want dedicated people who never get slowed down by a bump in the road. Our work is fast paced, and we work in an upbeat, creative and fun environment.
Ilfusion Creative, a full-service marketing agency in Fort Worth, Texas, is seeking a full-time Social Media Strategist with strong copywriting and blogging skills that has previous experience in working with social media management. The person in this position will be responsible for managing social media networks and blogging for numerous clients in multiple industries! They will work closely with the creative team including the web development team, graphic design team, other members of the social media team, public relations team and account managers to make sure that the needs of our clients are met at all times.
The role of the Social Media Strategist entails working with the following social networks including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Constant Contact and WordPress. The focus of the position is to exceed the client’s expectations by establishing a targeted social media following, engaging with the community of followers, and facilitating regular updates and interaction aimed at entertaining, educating and informing the public about the client’s company in a strategic manner. Through this type of aggressive social media campaigns, you will develop strong and positive consumer awareness and exposure for the brand resulting in increased sales for all businesses, driving more traffic to the website and attracting new customers. Copywriting duties include blog writing, newsletters, press releases, bios, website text, collateral marketing pieces, press kit materials, etc.
The Social Media Specialist will meet all projects with the outstanding quality, creativeness, responsiveness and courtesy that Ilfusion is known for. This person will be expected to manage their own time, workload and is expected to beat all deadlines. This person will be required to work at our office in the West 7th Cultural District just west of downtown Fort Worth. As with anything in this industry, occasional after hours or weekend work will be expected, but we do have a flexible schedule. Care and attention to detail is of the utmost importance for this position.
• Responsible for managing social media networks for clients in multiple industries
• Develop creative copy and ideas for posts, weekly blogging and press releases
• Research sources and current events to use on social media networks
• Develop and engage with online communities
• Monitoring brands and competitors, interacting & reporting
• Effectively utilize Basecamp, Ilfusion’s client management software
• Relate strategies, reports, analytics and updates to client
• Strong copywriting skills
• Must be able speak to social media management experience in an internship or agency setting
• Extensive Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
• Experience with social media management software, such as HootSuite and TweetDeck
• Familiarity with using blogging software, such as; WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
• Graphic design skills a huge plus, but not mandatory
• Extremely detail oriented
• Technical competence (understanding of social media channels, basic HTML coding, web technology and new marketing techniques)
• Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
• High level of personal initiative and works well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction