Web Developer Wanted
Ready to work at one of the fastest growing and heavy hitting creative agencies in DFW? Working at Ilfusion is a dream come true. Creativity is welcomed and ingenuity is encouraged. We only hire highly motivated individuals who fit well with our team.
Ilfusion creatives must be committed to an exceptional level of customer satisfaction and have a desire to love their job. We want dedicated people who never get slowed down by a bump in the road. Our work is fast paced, and we work in an upbeat, creative and fun environment.
Ilfusion Creative is a full-service marketing agency seeking a full-time web designer/developer in Fort Worth, TX. The web designer/developer in this position will create and modify custom CMS (Content Management System) themes, widgets and plug-ins with performance and scalability in mind. This position will also be responsible for developing the design, structure and function of client websites and performing site updates as needed. This person will be required to work at our office in the West 7th District in Fort Worth on a full time basis. As with anything in this industry, occasional after hours or weekend work will be expected. Care and attention to detail is of the utmost importance for this position. The web designer/developer will work closely with the creative team including the account managers, social media team, and other web developers to make sure that the needs of our clients are met. The web designer/developer will meet all projects with the outstanding quality, creativeness, responsiveness and courtesy that Ilfusion is known for. The person in this position will be expected to manage their own time, workload, and is expected to exceed all deadlines.
• 2-3 Years of experience developing websites and web applications
• MUST be able to program WordPress websites from designs created by our designers
• Knowledge of setting up FTP access and other server side options
• Knowledge of databases and creating custom web applications is a plus
• Ability to integrate third party APIs into websites
• Some Photoshop & Illustrator skills are a plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and problem resolution skills
• Technical competence (understanding web technology and new marketing techniques)
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation and the ability to deal with changing priorities
• Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Extremely detail oriented
• Plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Ability to problem solve and think logically
The ideal candidate for this position would describe themselves as responsible, dependable, organized, inventive and knowledgeable.