Ilfusion Creative is a full-service marketing agency seeking a full-time social media strategist to work in our Ilfusion East office. There is opportunity to work from home or in our office with a somewhat flexible schedule.
The person in this position will be responsible for managing social media networks for clients in a number of industries. Some of these networks include, but are not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn. As with anything in this industry, occasional after hours or weekend work will be expected. Care and attention to detail is of the utmost importance for this position.
The social media specialist will work closely with the head of the social media team and account managers to make sure that the needs of our clients are met. This person will be expected to manage their own time, workload and beat all deadlines.
- Responsible for managing social media networks for clients in a number of industries
- Come up with creative copy and ideas for posts, occasional blogging and press releases
- Research sources and current events to use on social media networks
- Strong copywriting and PR skills
- A resume that shows your experience, especially the required experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Social Media Specialist
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media management software, such as; HootSuite and Sendible, etc.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understanding of social media channels, web technology and new marketing techniques)
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- High level of personal initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Not Required but a Plus:
- Knowledge of web programming languages, such as; HTML, CSS, etc.
- Familiarity with using blogging software, such as; WordPress and Joomla, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position would describe themselves as responsible, dependable, organized, inventive and knowledgeable.