Ilfusion Creative is a full-service marketing agency seeking part-time web developers with 4+ years of experience to work in our Ilfusion East office. There may be opportunities for chosen developers to move into a full-time position in the near future.
The web developer in this position will create and modify custom WordPress, Drupal and Magento CMS (Content Management System) themes, widgets and plug-ins with performance and scalability in mind. The web developer will also be responsible for coding the design, structure and function of client websites and performing site updates as needed.
This person will work with our team of front-end web designers to code custom CMS themes. This person will also work with other developers and designers with website edits, changes and builds. Care and attention to detail is of the utmost importance for this position. The web developer will work closely with the creative team including the account managers, social media team, and other web developers to make sure that the needs of our clients are met.
The web developer will exceed all projects with the outstanding quality, creativeness, responsiveness and courtesy that Ilfusion is known for. The person in this position will be expected to manage their own time, workload, and is expected to meet all deadlines.
- 4+ Years of experience developing websites and web applications
- MUST be able to program CMS websites from designs created by our web designers
- Knowledge of setting up FTP access and other server side options
- Knowledge of databases and creating custom web applications is a plus
- Ability to integrate third party APIs into websites
- Some Photoshop & Illustrator skills are a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and problem resolution skills
- Technical competence (understanding web technology and new marketing techniques)
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to deal with changing priorities
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Extremely detail oriented
- Plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Ability to problem solve and think logically
The ideal candidate for this position would describe themselves as responsible, dependable, organized, inventive and knowledgeable.