Ilfusion Creative is a full-service marketing agency seeking a full-time social media strategist in Fort Worth, TX. This person will be required to work in our offices, off Main St. near downtown Ft. Worth, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm with after-hours work required as deadlines dictate.
The person in this position will be responsible for managing social media networks for clients in a number of industries. Some of these networks include, but are not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn. As with anything in this industry, occasional after hours or weekend work will be expected. Care and attention to detail is of the utmost importance for this position.
The Social Media Specialist will work closely with the creative team including the web development team, graphic design team, other members of the social media team and account managers to make sure that the needs of our clients are met. The Social Media Specialist will meet all projects with the outstanding quality, creativeness, responsiveness and courtesy that Ilfusion is known for. This person will be expected to manage their own time, workload and is expected to beat all deadlines.
- Responsible for managing social media networks for clients in a number of industries
- Come up with creative copy and ideas for posts, occasional blogging and press releases
- Research sources and current events to use on social media networks
- Effectively utilize Basecamp, Ilfusion’s client management software
- Strong copywriting and PR skills
- A resume that shows your experience, especially the required experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Social Media Specialist
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media management software, such as; HootSuite, TweetDeck, Seesmic, etc.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understanding of social media channels, web technology and new marketing techniques)
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- High level of personal initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Not Required but a Plus:
- Knowledge of web programming languages, HTML, FBML, etc.
- Familiarity with using blogging software, such as; WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
The ideal candidate for this position would describe themselves as responsible, dependable, organized, inventive and knowledgeable.