Ilfusion is searching for an epic graphic design intern that is eager to learn and be completely immersed in the reality of being a “creative” for an agency in downtown Fort Worth.
The internship will provide an opportunity to gain experience in client-related projects to expand your portfolio and help start your career in the creative industry. The position will focus on enhancing your Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and creative conceptualizing skills. Through this internship you will develop valuable insight into the real world of graphic design and agency life. Interns will see the unique balance of work and play in the creative realm of advertising and marketing.
The graphic design intern will be responsible for providing support to the Creative Director and Graphic Designer on client deliverables. Interns will assist in brainstorming sessions, conceptualizing, comp designs, social media campaign graphics and website graphic support. Ilfusion is constantly evolving and growing, and therefore always looking to add creative, innovative, and passionate people to our team.
- Participate in both internal team and client meetings
- Design engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, direct mail pieces, social media graphics, newsletters and website comps
- Assist creative team with daily operations of design projects
- Participate in creative project brainstorming sessions
- Review and proofread project deliverables
- Reports to Creative Director for tasks and expectations
- Proficient in graphic design software: CS, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of visual design process and visual design principles
- Ability to demonstrate competency in sketching, layout and typography
- Exciting visual portfolio
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Thick skin
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team environment
- Available 15+ hours per week
- Must get college credit
- Junior or Senior undergraduate majoring in graphic design, marketing, advertising or a related field
- Prior internship experience in graphic design, marketing or advertising is a plus