Ready To Work On Our Video Production Team?
Nothing tells a story better than a video. It can be an extremely effective marketing and promotional tool for a business, anything from client testimonials, staff engagement, product showcases, to great viral YouTube videos. But producing a high-quality, professional video takes a high-quality, professional video production team. Granted, the video capabilities of mobile phones have come a long way, but what may work well for a dance recital won’t necessarily present a professional image for a business.
Fortunately, Ilfusion has a top-notch team to help our clients produce professional quality videos. Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of our crew?
To be a member of the Ilfusion Video Production department, you’ll need to posses a set of very technical skills:
• Knowledge of camera equipment like DSLR video cameras, lenses and stabilizers
• An understanding of audio equipment settings and controls
• Knowledge of video editing software, such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Adobe After Effects
• Knowledge of graphic design to create visual assets and titles
• The ability to write scripts and produce storyboards
• The ability to set up shots with proper composition and lighting
• The ability to direct actors when needed
In addition, you’ll need that little “je ne sais quoi” called a good eye and ability to make creative decisions. You have to be able to see the big picture to accurately transfer the visuals in your head to the screen. Of course, in the advertising business, the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines is paramount. We can’t go to our clients with Apocalypse Now-type overruns on time and budget.
If you think you’re ready to join our Video Production team, send us your resume and demo reel and show us what you’ve got!Tags: advertising, after effects, careers, final cut x, ilfusion, lighting, marketing, premiere pro CS6, scripts, sound, storyboards, video, video production
Categorized in: Articles