Top Ten Benefits of Having a Company Video
10. Image- A video gives your company a face and creates a perspective which provides a more tangible experience for your customer. In addition, many people build better trust and understanding if they have a visual to assist them.
9. Legitimacy- It’s important for your customers to see that your business is serious and relevant. A video can aid in proving to customers that you in fact have a substantial and purposeful business. It’s the real deal!
8. Quality- A quality video demonstrates the level of commitment your company has to provide quality work and service. A quality video can give your business that personal touch.
7. Action- When viewers can see you in action, they obtain a better sense of how your company works and what it can do for them. It’s kind of like being able to test drive a car before you make the big decision to buy it.
6. Authority- A video for your company creates an aura of authority around you. Viewers will be more apt to recognize that you know what you’re talking about and have attained the necessary level of experience.
5. Entertaining- Nobody wants to be bored (keep boring at bay with company videos by Ilfusion). Videos can provide entertainment for your customers while still promoting your company. Whether the video leans toward the humorous side or the more informative side, your viewers will appreciate the entertainment and information.
4. Informative- A great way to make information more easily absorbent and interesting is through video. Not many people want to take the time to sit and read through a bunch of information on the web. After a while, it can get old and you risk losing the interest of the reader.
3. Different- A video sets you apart from other companies. Not everyone has the foresight to create a video to market themselves. Even though there are other companies’ videos out there, you will always have the ability to be creative and different with your video.
2. Social Media- Having a video gives you a leg up on social networks by giving you the ability to use social media to it’s full potential. You can direct more traffic to your business’s website by posting a link to the video on your status updates and accounts.
1. Cool Factor- Having a video nowadays is like wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket while pulling a comb through your hair and lighting a cigarette back in the 50’s. Videos are just cool and make you look good overall.Tags: benefits of having a video, company video, top ten benefits of video